Vision and Mission of the Groasis organization on erosion, deforestation, desertification, poverty, food crisis, unemployment, child labour, rural-urban migration, climate change and water scarcity.
The world has several challenges that we’ll have to solve in the 21st century. The problems that we face are connected and integrated. Therefore, we believe it necessary to focus on an integrated solution for the challenges that we believe mankind faces nowadays. They are: erosion, deforestation, desertification, poverty, food crisis, unemployment; child labour, rural-urban migration, climate change and water scarcity.
In order to solve these challenges, mankind needs the solutions of thousands and the hard work of millions to implement them. There is not one solution for all these problems, on the contrary, we need an integrated approach of all the available solutions in order to solve the challenges. So, we need solutions for energy, against diseases, to produce more food, to create jobs, and so on. Groasis will focus on a small part of the spectrum of needed solutions that can help alleviate the challenges. We call this part the Treesolution. There is approximately 2 billion hectares of degraded farmland available. Planting productive trees in combination with growing vegetables in this area of degraded farmland can help combat erosion, create the production of saleable products, help produce approximately 5 to 10 tonnes of food per hectare, disconnect approximately 15 tonnes of CO₂ per hectare, create approximately 1 direct and 1 indirect job per hectare, can help revitalize the rural areas and this way diminish migration and change the soil into a sponge, stimulate the harvest of rainwater.
The Treesolution in combination with all the other thousands of solutions, will help us to combat the challenges.
Groasis aims to cause the reforestation of 2b hectares of manmade deserts – we call this the Treesolution - by developing and implementing cost-effective solutions that are commercialized as the Groasis Ecological Water Saving Technology. We do this because we want to help reduce poverty, ensure everyone has enough food, create jobs and wealth. Groasis will take the responsibility to do its utmost to help the implementation of the Treesolution to be successful during the 21st century.
Groasis will take any action that is necessary to help implement the Treesolution. It means that we will focus on causing the replanting of the mentioned 2 billion hectares of degraded farmland with productive trees and vegetables.
Groasis has created 5 rules to reach her Mission:
- Strive to develop the Groasis Ecological Water Saving Technology in such a way that planting a tree will not cost more than 7 USD per tree, including training, the tree, vegetables and tree protector against grazing animals and a +95% survival guarantee;
- Groasis will always try to develop working methods that stimulate social welfare of the citizens living in the areas where the Groasis Ecological Water Saving Technology is and will be used;
- Groasis will not cooperate with projects where land grabbing is part of the business model;
- Groasis will help develop all talents of its personnel in order to make them feel happy while working to reach the Mission and Vision and do its utmost to let them earn sufficient for their families;
- Groasis will found the Green Musketeer Fund to help reach the Mission.