We have a new opportunity for you to become a part of the Green Revolution, by buying shares of Friends of Groasis, a subsidiary of Groasis B.V. Would you like to know how this works? Just keep reading and check out the video message of Pieter Hoff below.
Friends of Groasis
Friends of Groasis is a subsidiary of Groasis B.V. and was established to gain intellectual support by tapping into the ideas and network of its owners. Besides the financial support that you offer through this investment, we aim to work together with our investors to find solutions to problems and brainstorm for innovative ideas. We are opening up investment in Friends of Groasis and you have the possibility of becoming a private or business investor by buying Platinum, Gold, Silver or Green shares of Friends of Groasis.
Four categories of shares
Friends of Groasis owns 5% of the share capital of Groasis B.V. Friends of Groasis is a limited liability company and will be registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Breda. The voting rights and profit sharing are proportional to the value (price) of the shares. Friends of Groasis offers shares across four categories. You can find the differences between the shares below:
- Price per Platinum share is EUR 60,000
- Platinum shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and Growsafe plant protectors to 60 families each
- Price per Gold share is EUR 30,000
- Gold shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and Growsafe plant protectors to 30 families each
- Price per Silver share is EUR 12,000
- Silver shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and Growsafe plant protectors to 12 families each
- Price per Green share is EUR 6,000
- Green shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and Growsafe plant protectors to 6 families each
There is a one-off administration of EUR 250 for all transactions.
What do you earn?
Groasis B.V. will annually, when she makes a profit, pay a dividend. If the company grows as we believe it will, the value of the shares will grow. We are considering an IPO in 2020, which could be an opportunity to earn an excellent return on your investment.
What will the money that is raised be used for?
On October 18, 2016, Minister Kamp (Minister of Economic Affairs of The Netherlands) announced Groasis as one of the three winners of the Dutch National Icons. This ensures additional publicity and support from the Dutch government for the coming years. We believe now is the right time to raise capital and make greater steps to realising our vision of the Treesolution.
The share capital will be used to stimulate the growth of Groasis by investment in new manufacturing equipment to allow high volume, low cost production of the Growboxx®. This will help meet the requests from a number of large scale (existing and potential) projects around the world and for our innovative business model for small scale farmers (with an initial focus on Africa and Asia). Some of the share capital will be used for further research and development of the products, as we believe there are opportunities to widen our product and service offering for a holistic, integrated solution for reforestation of degraded soil.
Are you interested in buying shares and becoming a Friend of Groasis? Then please click on the link below to fill out the form to receive more information.