Join Groasis' “Green Revolution” and become a Friend of Groasis. You can help us make the world greener, extract more CO2 from the atmosphere, provide more farmers with a self-sufficient future and positively affect our world in many other ways. Have a look at the video message of Pieter Hoff, inventor of the Groasis Ecological Water Saving Technology!
Friends of Groasis
Friends of Groasis is established to gain intellectual support through the ideas and network of investors. In addition to the financial support you give us through this investment, we would also like to work with our investors to find solutions to various issues and to brainstorm about more innovative ideas. We have therefore opened the investment opportunity of Friends of Groasis and give you the opportunity to become a private or business investor by purchasing Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver and / or Green Shares.
Four categories of shares
Friends or Groasis owns 5% of Groasis' share capital. Friends or Groasis has limited liability and is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Breda, The Netherlands. The voting rights and the distribution of profits are proportional to the value (price) of the shares. You can find the difference between the various shares below:
- Price per Diamond share is EUR 120,000
- Damond shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and BioGrowsafe plant protectors to 120 families each
- Price per Platinum share is EUR 60,000
- Platinum shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and BioGrowsafe plant protectors to 60 families each
- Price per Gold share is EUR 30,000
- Gold shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and BioGrowsafe plant protectors to 30 families each
- Price per Silver share is EUR 12,000
- Silver shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and BioGrowsafe plant protectors to 12 families each
- Price per Green share is EUR 6,000
- Green shares are freely transferable
- For each share we will donate, on your behalf, 10 Growboxxes including trees, vegetables and BioGrowsafe plant protectors to 6 families each
There is a one-off administration fee of EUR 250 for all transactions.
What does it gives to you?
Groasis B.V. will pay an annual dividend when it makes a profit. As the company grows, the value of the shares will increase. Shares are risk capital, so if the company does not realize its promises, the value may fall. By investing in Groasis, you will help increase the global availability of Growboxxes, help rural families improve their degraded land by planting productive trees in combination with vegetables. You help companies, governments and cities plant trees without using irrigation. When we really carry out large scale ecosystem restoration with our Growboxxes, we can help reduce the CO2 content in the atmosphere.
You can read all about this in the book “The Treesolution” of Groasis founder Pieter Hoff, where he describes his dream about the reforestation of the world and how we can finance it. You can find the book at www.thetreesolution.com.
What is the money that is raised going to be used for?
On 18 October 2016, Minister Henk Kamp (Minister of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands) awarded Groasis as one of the three winners of the title “National Icon of the Netherlands”. This unique award provides additional publicity and support from the Dutch government for the coming years. However, it also gives us a great responsibility: to fulfil what we stand for. We believe that it is now the right time to attract capital and to take great steps in realizing our Mission and Vision.
The share capital is used to boost Groasis’s growth and will be invested in new production equipment to provide a high volume of Growboxx® plant cocoons whilst ensuring a low price. This helps us to meet the demand of (existing and potential) projects for small-scale farmers (focusing on Africa, Latin America and Asia) and other interested parties. The other part of the share capital is used to strengthen the company's financial position and for further development of our products. We believe that Groasis can provide an even better holistic, integrated solution for the reforestation and productivity improvement of degraded land.
Are you interested in buying one or more shares of Friends of Groasis? Then click on the link below to receive more information.
Have you decided not to participate (yet)? Then become a Green Musketeer and sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of this page) and become an active member of our Green Musketeer community on Facebook.