How does the Waterboxx® plant cocoon works?
The ten times reusable Waterboxx® plant cocoon collects water through capturing rain water and producing water through condensation. It stimulates capillary and prevents the evaporation caused by the sun and prevents competition caused by competitive herbs. It provides its collected water to the tree over a long period of time. Because of this it can play an important role in CO2 capture, anti-erosion and anti-desertification programs, food- and wood production.
- With the Groasis Waterboxx® plant cocoon a tree is planted on top of the soil, so that the capillary is not be destroyed when planting the tree
- In the middle of the Groasis Waterboxx® plant cocoon there is space to put a seed, a plant or a tree;
- This plant can develop its roots under the Groasis Waterboxx® plant cocoon;
- The Groasis Waterboxx® plant cocoon produces water via artificial condensation;
- It collects rainwater;
- It distributes the collected water to the plant on a daily base;
- It stimulates the rise of the capillary water to the top of the soil under the Groasis Waterboxx® plant cocoon;
- It prevents evaporation of the capillary water;
- It prevents the development of weeds around the plant;
- It prevents grazing of the plants by a certain variety of animals;
- It prevents erosion of the soil around the plant;
- It prevents heating of the soil around the plant;
- It stimulates a balanced temperature in the root area;
- The advantage of planting on the soil is that the Groasis Waterboxx® plant cocoon can also be used for planting on rocks;
- The Waterboxx® plant cocoon can be used for 10 years while planting 10 to 13 trees.
To learn more about the functioning of the Waterboxx® plant cocoon, please watch the video below: