Planting trees or bushes costs money.... At least that's most people's first thought. But reality is a bit different: planting trees means making money. In order to check this AquaPro has developed financial models for reforestation projects with assumptions for different continents in order to help you to check the figures yourself. But, it is also possible that you do not have sufficient knowledge of the business in order to make good decisions.
- Which tree can or shall I plant on this soil?
- Which type of timber has the best market price?
- How many m3 of wood can I cut within “X” years?
- Which type of risks do I take, concerning wind, rain, hail, diseases, etc.?
- Is it interesting to make a fruit-wood combination?
- And many other questions may occur
In order to get the right answers AquaPro has selected Preferred Suppliers for you. These companies each have their own specialties and they are able to help and advise you on an independent basis. We have selected our specialists for their knowledge. So they don’t sell you projects. You may select a supplier of a project or an interesting investment proposition and our independent Preferred Suppliers can be hired by you to check the propositions. Perhaps you decide – once you have received the right information and are able to make decisions based on the received knowledge – to let do projects by reliable companies or to do a project with trees or bushes by yourself. It’s up to you.
For investors it is interesting to fulfill a so called “Baseline study”.
Our Preferred Suppliers are:
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about tree and/or bushes plantations: www.forestryservicegroup.com
– Theoretical and practical knowledge about which varieties to plant for a good IRR and timber market prices : www.voorderhaak.nl